Hospitality Management Software
The hotel industry hasn’t been booming for years. With the entry of new, more innovative, entrepreneurs in the business, the market has to adapt to the environment of increased competition.
In order to manage a hotel and ensure it has smooth functioning, hoteliers needs to incorporate hospitality management software.
Software is required to keep track of guest room booking and reservations (online booking systems), banquet services, inventory management & bill processing which helps in personalizing the guest experience, and on the whole, ensuring that the guests feel secure and have an unforgettable experience. Apart from this, the data stored in the system, can be very useful for hoteliers to plan, make decisions, and take steps accordingly.
Hotel management demands constant attention in small things. Here are certain features of the hotel billing software that enable you to gain control over finances and the general management for a smooth flow.
- Front office
- House Keeping
- Laundry Management
- Accounts and finance
- Customer Relationship Management
- Inventory Management
- Point of Sale
- Banquet & Conferencing
- Database Backup/Restore
- Sales and Marketing
- Property Management
- Food and Beverage Costing
- Multi Property Support
- Reservation & Booking
- Messaging System
- Invoicing & Billing
- Maintenance Management & Administration
- Ease of setup and configuration is easily the best aspect.
- The software has features for customization allowing the users to make changes or add more features as per their requirements.
- Multi-user options make hotel billing software user-friendly and enables coordination between different departments or teams.
- Powerful hotel software features allows the smooth functioning of hotels and equips the manager to run the administration efficiently.
- Guest choices/demands can be updated and be available across all departments.
- Specific settings and add-ons makes the software available to different persons within the company in different ways depending on their work functioning.
- Hotel managers can delegate work and also monitor the staff functioning and coordination.
- Guests can have quick check-ins without any delay or fuss.
- When software is available on the mobiles to the customers too, it updates all the guests’ details and also automatically saves the guest’s stay details that they themselves booked before checking in.