Retail Management Software
Retail software is used by all small, medium and large enterprises to regulate pricing, calculate taxes, inventory management and manage point of sale, billing and payroll.
Retail software is used by all small, medium and large enterprises to regulate pricing, calculate taxes, inventory management and manage point of sale, billing and payroll. Retailing software are both Installation and SaaS based.
It is designed especially for Point of Sale (POS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Inventory Management and retail accounting. Retail management software is used in various business and stores which includes art and antiques, apparel, automobile, gas station, super markets, pharmacies and convenience stores, etc.
- Retail Inventory Management which helps to manage different aspects of retailer’s supply chain.
- CRM to support multi channel retailing and retain customers.
- Retail accounting for inventory control, transaction monitoring and pricing.
- Order Management to keep the track of orders being made.
- Transportation management to track deliveries and also
- Chain store management.
- Retail billing management to optimize store performance and increase productivity
- Retail pos software saves your time and money. You can also manage your stores, warehouses and even your e-commerce sites by integrating with this software.
- Automated report generation. The best advantage of the retail billing software is you can view the whole history of your business transactions in a single report itself.
- Automated stock data updates. You are reminded to restock out of stock items and given information about the stock that isn’t selling
- Better planning and decision making with all the information that you get from the inventory/items data that you have.
- Better customer relationship management. Customers get the benefit of opening their account in your site. With the marketing tools integrated into the retail POS software system allows you to send email, promotional info and updates to your subscribers.
- Employee Empowerment: When employees have access to the tools for making customer services better, they are happy. These tools also help employees know the details about their products in the store.
- Retail management software is integrated with secure payments and transactions making the customers able to trust the stores and their policies.
Retail POS Software that supports you in understanding your customers and engaging with them in better ways leads to assured business growth. Retail software supports you in engaging with your customers based on their purchase history, their preferences and interests. The data includes even information about their birthdays giving you ample chance to make them feel cared for and happy.